Public Contracts and Administrative Law
Public Law Firm Italy – IBL Network has a qualified group of lawyers with excellent know-how and consolidated, vast expertise in the sector of administrative law and public economic law.
Our administrative lawyers have developed their experience working alongside major private and public enterprises, as well as entities and public administrations, providing consultancy and legal support in the litigious and non-litigious phase.
In the field of administrative law, IBL Network has an expert team experienced in procedures for granting contracts by the public administration and in tenders for the award of works, services and supplies and concessions of public services and works.
IBL Network also offers legal advice to private and public companies in the field of privatisation procedures of companies and public assets.
Tenders and public contracts: services offered to enterprises
Our team of experts in public tenders:
– cooperates with enterprises in preparing bids, helping the client to make a bid – administrative, technical and economic – in compliance with the tender rules, the requested requirements and existing regulations;
– supports the client in relationships with the contracting body (request for clarifications, drafting of specifications, complaint notes, etc.);
– provides consultancy in interpreting tender notices, specifications, tender regulations, letters of invitation and the relevant public regulations;
– supports enterprises, in light of existing legislation and the tender rules, in selecting the most suitable methods of participation, supporting the structuring of alliances (groups of companies, consortia, business networks, subcontracts and pooling, etc.);
– forms tender offices and sales networks of companies, holding practical and operational training and update courses
– assists and defends enterprises in the litigation phase before the Regional Administrative Court and the Council of State (challenging exclusions and/or awards to competitors; advocating in court in defence of the awards acquired by the client; appealing against tender notices, specifications, tender regulations and letters of invitation containing clauses immediately harmful to the interests of the client)
– represents enterprises before the relevant authorities, including ANAC.
Public Law: services for Public Entities
Our team of lawyers expert in public tenders supports public bodies in the following activities:
– studies, defines and puts together tender projects for the public administrations, developing the pursued requirements in legal form;
– prepares tender notices, specifications, letters of invitation and tender regulations;
– assists the parties in drafting contracts, conventions and concessions;
– provides consultancy on existing industry regulations and assists the contracting bodies in concretely managing the tenders (interpreting clauses and procedural rules, minute-taking, clarifying tenders, deeds of exclusion, awards, revocations and forfeitures, self-protection measures, etc.), providing legal support to award commissions, procedure managers and technical offices;
– assists and defends the public administrations, public companies and, in general, contracting bodies in litigation before the Regional Administrative Courts and the Council of State (defending appeals by excluded competitors and/or those who have lost the award or against challenges of tender notices, specifications, tender regulations and letters of invitation)