IBL Partner – Employment Law
Born in Milan on 12 April 1968
- Employment law
- 1996 – 2002 worked, as lawyer, with a well-known important Law Firm in Milan in the sector of employment law, accruing, in that field, significant professional experience
- From 2002 personally exercised the professional of lawyer with specific expertise in the field of law, and continues to collaborate with the employment law department of some prestigious Law Firms, where she works as a consultant for Italian and multinational companies for problems related to employment disputes, procedures connected to organisational restructuring, agency contracts, contracts in general
- Since 2004 member of the AGI Associazione Giuslavoristi Italiani (Italian Association of Employment Lawyers)
- Since 2016 partner at IBL Network
Qualifications and Academic Activity
- 1993 Law Degree (marks of 108/110) from the University of Milan
- 1996 Admitted to practise law
- 1993 – 1996 Honorary fellow on the subject at the Employment Law Institute at the University of Milan, with which she collaborated, holding seminars and performing research activities on employment law.
- 1995 – 2007 Honorary fellow and lecturer at the Private Law Institute at the Luigi Bocconi University of Milan, holding seminars and performing research activity on civil law.
Avvocato Diritto del Lavoro