IBL Partner – Intellectual Property, Advertising and Media Law
Born in Milan, on 2 December 1970
- Copyright law
- Media and advertising law
- Admitted since 1999 to the Law Society of Milan
- Since 1999 head of the Fabrizio Stefanelli law firm
- From 2001 to 2004 Case Administrator at MFSD, dispute handling organisation on domain names under cc tld .it. authorised by the IAT of the National Research Centre
- From 2005 appointed expert and arbitrator in re-assignment procedures of my domain under cc.tld “.it”
- Since 2012 a member of the advisory committee of some closed investment funds
Qualifications and Academic Activity
- 1995 Degree from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan.
- 1999 Admitted to the Law Society of Milan
- 2012 Registered on the special roll of Advocates of the Supreme Court and higher jurisdictions
- 2002 seminar at the Chamber of Commerce of Mantua on the issue of “Internet domains, rules and tools of protection”
- Academic Year 2003-2004 Master’s lecturer for “WEB and Business” at the University of Insubria
- Academic Year 2005-06 until Academic Year 2009-2010 course at the Faculty of Economics of Varese of the University of Insubria on legal aspects of intellectual property on the Internet.
- From Academic Year 2013-2014 session lecturer for the chair of “Marketing Law”, Master’s Course on Marketing and Management at the Faculty of Economics at the LIUC University.
Legal representation activities
From 2005 – 2013 member of the management body of AGAM Associazione Giovani Avvocati di Milano (Young Lawyers’ Association of Milan) AIGA Milan section